- Mahan, R 12
- W J Clarke 3
- Ferrier & Rock (estab. 1879, closed 1881) 3
- Clifford & Morris (estab. Mid 19th Century) 3
- Clifford and Co (estab. 1883, closed 1900) 2
- Martin, Charles (estab. 1876, closed 1899) 2
- May Moore (estab. Circa 1907, closed 1928) 1
- Patillo, Cecil Wright 1
- Iles, James (estab. 1866, closed 1879) 1
- Smith Photographer (estab. Circa 1872, closed Circa 1875) 1
Studio portrait of Lennie Waugh. Lennie's parents were Mr and Mrs Andy Waugh of Paddy's Flat, Kurow. The family moved to Kakanui in June 1920. A note on the reverse states that their property was sold to a Mr Harris.
Military Encampment, Kuriheka? c.1890s
Standing back left: J. C. Nichols.