J. Conaghan's Patearoa Hotel.

Production date
Jun 1925-May 1927
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Five men with a car in front of the Patearoa Hotel. John Conaghan was the licensee of the hotel, owned by Mrs W Dagg, from June 1925 until it was destroyed by fire on May 7th 1927. The Patearoa Store is to the right of the hotel, and a small wooden church is further along the road.
Production date
Jun 1925-May 1927
Collection type
Media/materials
Photographic print
Measurements
H 77mm x L 135mm
Accession number
P0178.88
System ID
169694
Current Rights
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 169694

Comments


Be the first to comment.



Disclaimer

The development of Culture Waitaki’s collection online is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public. High resolution copies of images may be available for purchase, please see FAQs for further details.