Group of Oamaru identities
Circa 1907 See full details
Photograph taken at old cricket grounds (beyond present showgrounds). From 1877/1878 until 1887 this was known as the New Cricket Ground. From 1887, it was called the North Road Ground.
Names include: A Dalgliesh, A Gerrie, H D Stevenson, A Lang, G Proctor, A Potter, Tom Watson, Rob Rule, J McLaren, C W Cook, Albert Grave, St John Buckley, Dr Whitton, John Miller, Dan Johnston.Second row from back: Albert Grave (third from left), St John Buckley (fourth from left).
Be the first to comment.
The development of Culture Waitaki’s collection online is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public. High resolution copies of images may be available for purchase, please see FAQs for further details.