Oamaru Harbour - Friendly Bay site
See full details
Friendly Bay site c. 1900 (before Holmes Wharf opened in 1907). Building with double gables, the Oamaru Boating Club shed. Name changed about 1950 to Oamaru Rowing Club (Inc). Sheds demolished c. 1960s.
Glass plate negative
H 83mm x L 107mm
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 102376
Be the first to comment on this object record.