Bank of New South Wales (Forrester Gallery], Thames Street, Oamaru

Production date
Post 1884
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Bank of New South Wales, built in 1884. Architect R A Lawson. Contractors: Messrs Philpot and Matheson, Dunedin. Horse and cart.
Production date
Post 1884
Collection type
Media/materials
Glass plate negative
Measurements
H 122mm x L 167mm
Accession number
1742P
System ID
101938
Current Rights
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 101938

Comments


Be the first to comment.



Disclaimer

The development of Culture Waitaki’s collection online is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public. High resolution copies of images may be available for purchase, please see FAQs for further details.