Oamaru Times and Waitaki Reporter building

Production date
Post 1864
See full details

Object Detail


Description
Frank Pinkerton and Co Ltd, north Wansbeck Street. The Oamaru Times and Waitaki Reporter was first published 25 February 1864. Later became the Oamaru Times. (From 1872 was the North Otago Times.) Moved to Tyne Street in 1868. North Otago Times shifted to Thames Street in October 1882.
Also R.L. Livingston, Bookseller.
Production date
Post 1864
Collection type
Media/materials
Glass plate negative
Measurements
H 120mm x L 163mm
Accession number
1168P
System ID
101395
Current Rights
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 101395

Colours

Share

Comments


Be the first to comment.



Disclaimer

The development of Culture Waitaki’s collection online is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public. High resolution copies of images may be available for purchase, please see FAQs for further details.