View facing south east, c.1875. Three storey wooden building at centre right is the Victoria Brewery, established by Anthony Rodgers in 1869. It was located near the corner of Reed and Coquet Streets. At top left are the malt houses built by James Hassell in 1871.
Glass plate negative
H 120mm x L 164mm
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 101370