St Patrick's Basilica
See full details
St Patricks Basilica, from Aln Street. Snow. Foundation stone of Basilica laid 29 May 1893 portice and outer domes added in 1903. Larger dome and sanctuary added 1918. Architect: F. W. Petre.
Glass positive slide
H 83mm x L 83mm
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100981
Be the first to comment on this object record.