See full details
A photograph taken of an original photo showing two men with a horse and cart beside the Awamoko Hotel. This establishment was built as an accomodation house by Mr E Fricker in 1859. After his death in 1862 the hotel was continued by Mrs Fricker.
H 127mm x L 177mm
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100768
Be the first to comment on this object record.