Oamaru Harbour Board
See full details
Workmen (?) at Harbourmaster's office (at left), Oamaru Harbour, c. 1910. Possibly located near the start of Normanby Wharf. The Harbourmaster's Office was moved west, near the beginning of Sumpter Wharf. Located directly to the east of the railways office, it became known as the watchman's hut.
Glass plate negative
H 102mm x L 128mm
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100698
Be the first to comment on this object record.