Enfield Methodist Church
See full details
Enfield Methodist Church (in township). Original church site was Wellington St, Enfield. Foundation stone laid by Mrs J Scott 12 June 1911. Used as Awamoa Sunday School after moving to Wansbeck Street Oamaru, next to the Junction Hotel. Permission granted in 1970 for building to be given to Weston Presbyterian Church for use as a church hall.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100436
Be the first to comment on this object record.