St Patrick's Basilica, Reed Street Oamaru
Circa 1894 See full details
St Patrick's Basilica, Reed Street. The foundation stone was laid May 28 1893, and at the stage shown the building was opened November 18 1894. The portice and outer domes were added in 1903, the large dome and sanctuary in 1918. The architect was F. W. Petre. The convent at right was built 1900-1901.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100414