Waitaki Girls High School
See full details
Waitaki Girls' High School in 1887-1904 period when located in the County Council building, Thames Street. During this time the Waitaki County Council occupied the Customs House in Tyne Street while H M Customs used the first post office building. In 1904 Waitaki Girls' High School moved to its present location in Trent Street.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100391
Be the first to comment on this object record.