Waitaki Farmers' Freezing Company, Pukeuri. Tenders opened for the erection of buildings at Pukeuri for the New Zealand Refrigerating Company at the end of 1912. New freezing works opened 5 March, 1914. Purchased by the Waitaki Farmers' Freezing Company, 1922. Opened for business 9 January 1923. Left row (from front): Arthur (Darkie) Marshall, Joe Tully, George Rawson, Jim Rawson, Les Voice, Jim Reid, Fred Pope, George Geddes, Ab Smart - Keown, Doug Allison, Steve (Bill) Allison. Right row (from front): B Oliver, H Beham, D McNeill, C Ormandy, Roy Marshall, Rangi Martin, Jack Rusbatch, Fred Rusbatch, A Kelliher, Alf McMillan, J Mercer, Bishop and Reddan.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100356