North Otago Brewery. R Shand & Co. est.1876

Production date
1915
See full details

Object detail

Description
North Otago Brewery. R Shand & Co. This business established in Ribble Street as Oamaru Brewery in 1876, built for Lintott & Otterson. Purchased by Robert Shand in 1902 and called North Otago Brewery until closure, 1915. Pictured: W G (Bill) Naylor (top), "Star" King (standing), (William) Bill Steele, carrier. William Steele is carting the last barrel from the brewery at the time of its closure.
Production date
1915
Collection type
Accession number
347P
System ID
100347
Current Rights
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100347

Share

Public comments

Be the first to comment on this object record.

Google reCaptchaThis site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.