Phoenix Flour Mill and water wheel. Old Mill Road, Oamaru
Mill and water wheel. Small buildings at left, house on hill in background. Phoenix flour mill, established 1871. Original mill wheel was 30 feet in diameter and manufactured by Reid and Gray, Oamaru. New wheel, 34 feet in diameter, was erected in 1878 and manufactured by local firm Jack, Steel and Hendry. Wm. Robertson written on back of print.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100337