Nurses standing in front of Oamaru Public Hospital. Foundation stone laid 2 April 1872 by Deborah Shrimski (wife of Samuel). Opened by J McLean on 30 November 1872. At left was the lecture room; the entrance and office were located via the verandah area. The matron's office was located behind the nurse standing at right. The children's ward was in the building at the far right.
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100259