Thames Street looking south

Production date
Circa 1878
See full details

Object detail

Includes Waitaki House (1876), built for J H Milligan. Southern half of building (1877) constructed for Shrimski and Moss. Stemson and Leigh, nurserymen can be seen on north side of the Swan Hotel, S Gibbs, proprietor. very stony street
Production date
Circa 1878
Collection type
Accession number
System ID
Current Rights
No known copyright restrictions
Organisation Credit Line
Collection of the Waitaki Archive. Id 100039


Public comments

Be the first to comment on this object record.

Google reCaptchaThis site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.